Skip Module Navigation

Businesses: Apply, Renew, Amend, Submit Requests, and Make Payments

You can submit applications, payments and other requests to NYC Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) and NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).

Register your account with us to:

- Apply for new licenses and permits

- Renew your licenses and permits
- Follow the status of your applications

- Review and update your license or permit information

- Pay violations

- Schedule a DCA scale inspection
- Request a DCA adjournment

Once you have registered your account, you will need a PIN to submit requests and payments associated with your licenses or permits. If you do not have a PIN and need one, you can:

- Request a PIN here

- Or call 311 and ask for “NYC Online Licensing Service - Assistance and PIN Request.”

Consumers: Check a Business License and File a Complaint 

You can:
- Check if a business has a DCA license
- Register an account to file a consumer complaint against a business with DCA

For all other complaints, go to
311 Online.


Remember me on this computer.